Friday, October 26, 2007

Last Nights Action

I am a member of a Local Poke League. I will keep you updated on my standings in the league and some of the action during the games.

Rankings as of 10/25 5th out of 82

I dont play every day I usually play 2 - 3 times a week in the league. Last night was a good time I place 7th and 4th in the two tournaments that they played. We usually average 15 - 20 people per night.

First Tournament - Classic quick run to Chip Lead - I think it was the third hand I ended up with Pocket Aces. I was the dealer and two players before me raised. The Flop came out K 4 7 rainbow suit. The player fired out a bet. I called the turn was a 2. Once again he fired out a bet. I raised his bet and he called. The river was a 2. He checked I went all in. He made the call with K J and was crippled only to be taken out the next hand.

At the final table I made my mistake. I was Looking at A Q unsuited and raised 2 times the big blind. I considered 3 times but held off cause it would have crippled my stack. I allowed 2 people to call, One of them all in. and they each hit straits on low cards.

Second Tournament - Me and my freind were in a hand together that he had pre-flop raised. I ran a strait and call his bets only to find out he had a full house with his low pockets.

The story for me on the 2nd tourney was A Q was My friend I went all in 3 times with it and doubled up each time.

Thanks for reading...

No comments: